Torrentfinder a simple bash program to find Top torrent - Gadget Mentor- Redefining Hacks

Gadget Mentor- Redefining Hacks

Hack1ng R3d3f1n3

AD

Post Top Ad

Friday 5 January 2018

Torrentfinder a simple bash program to find Top torrent


TorrentFinder.sh is a "simple" bash script that uses wget, grep, etc. to list the top 5 torrents found on each of the 8 sites based on the search you made. tested and working on archlinux TorrentFinder should work on any other linux distro, i've seen problems when using OSX. I have tested it in cygwin and it's working just fine

Sites it scans

Kickass
The piratebay
1337x
Iso Hunt
Torrent Hound
seedpeer
Lime Torrents
YTS
it-ebooks 

Installation and usage

git clone https://github.com/SlaSerX/TorrentFinder
 cd TorrentFinder
 bash TF.sh 



4 comments:

  1. I'll be truly glad to test this development but for Windows, I needed some additional programs would help me work with file extensions without delay. In most cases, I use a universal tool with realization what is torrent file https://wikiext.com/torrent and how can I use it for my own non-commercial purposes after downloading.
    Usually, it takes only about 10-15 minutes to download a nice movie,

    so I'll use the torrents endlessly, as long as it's possible)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The speed of the download will depend on two things; the number of other users sharing the file and the number of other users downloading this same file torrentz2 movies..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your post. I’ve been thinking about writing a very comparable post over the last couple of weeks. I’ll probably keep it short and sweet and link to this instead if thats cool. Thanks. what is the best vpn

    ReplyDelete
  4. I might want to thank you for the endeavors you have made in composing this article. I am trusting the same best work from you later on too..  debeste vpn

    ReplyDelete

Post Bottom Ad